Tired, The Terminal

Monday, September 13, 2010 at 10:53 PM
Just watched a movie, a long waited movie I guessed. I really like his acting since watching his debut movie, "The Green Mile", a well known also the best from him - "Forest Gump", and the latest movie from Dan Brown's novel, "Angel and Demon". And you know it, he is Tom Hanks.

I like him, not because of his great looking guy, superb comedian would make my laugh off my *ss, or just adore him blindly? But the only matter concerns me - the naturalization of his acting, he plays the character well, simple and foremost, natural acting.

Tom Hanks
Just watched a movie from him, "The Terminal". I don't have much opinions or any recommendations on that movie, the story somehow seems a bit unrealistic for knowing all the persons in the US terminal, but what he did was great and heroic acts by solving a conflict. Anyway, I just felt touched for his will and determination to "wait" just to fulfill what he's going to do.

Indeed everybody does wait for something, just to see how long can you wait for something, or you just wait for something to come out? Or just wait for nothing?
The Terminal
Anyway, it's been a tired today as keep going out and just completed part of my assignment, anyway if you've watched that movie, please share it in the comments column^^

good night~^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com