Monochrome

Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 2:52 AM
Almost 2 months spent in hometown
Knowing it won't be the same 
Positively looking forward for the later days
Days by days, minutes to minutes
Understanding about something was getting more and more
Unfortunately good stuffs not showing up, all were the 'defects'
Truth no longer was the meaning I understood from my dictionary
Pretense was started walking into my soul
Deception also started the hell march into me
Believing sooner will be a precaution
Trustworthy is being teared down
Mask man was the way I looked myself now

Hatred much of being what I did
No matter in the stand for myself or to him
Being solo can be, but I wish not to
Being duo can be, but it burdens
Wisely choosing the correct path always generates the highest satisfaction, least hatred.
Sometimes I chose it, sometimes not
I chose the 3rd option sometimes, action without prior notice.

Sometimes felt fed up with something
Sometimes felt a mess with something
Sometimes felt the bonds with something
Sometimes I just want a simple thing - silence.

Every entries were inspired before writing
But it took me many nights to think what I would like to write for this entry
A bunch of words that unable to be expressed out
Pathetic...

Knowing the imperfects so can achieve the perfection
This may be the good defects, hope i'll learn something from it.

1 Responses to Monochrome

  1. =Jesyca= Says:

    Pathetic voice can't easily be seen but it still, struggling amongst
    Action speaks for everything, everything
    Silence is the best secret winning competency
    A mere change shall be expected and yet unforeseeable, broken heart
    Optimistic, the only stray of hope
    Hope, depends on the attitude of the man mentioned
    Best of luck, I uttered to myself after bidding farewell to you!

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com