The most exciting competition ever.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Afternoon
Went for leisure in arcade center
Tried Initial D 4
not bad...
Tried Initial D 3
Met an opponent
Just challenge him
Impreza WRX Type R STi Version V (GC8V) was my car
where
Impreza WRX-STi Version VI (GC8) was his'.

Firstly, he led...
then I led,
and he led again
then I be the head again,
aggressive driving, avoid careless driving, fast and furious
Great...exciting... competence racing...
Just bumper to bumper for the whole route, racing to lead each other
Drive till the apex of excitement, but
mistakes finally drew me to the second
i failed
but
this was the finest race in this year...
great to have that race...

 GC8 still the best car in ID3.
Undeniable...

misc.
just a random post

2 comments

  1. Akira 思胜 Says:

    I never played before... :P

  2. Gu4n Says:

    eh...not bad hor, u always got post some comments in my blogs. Hmm...it's a leisure that wasting money. XD you better don't try so often le... go cc play better than arcade...

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com