Run for your life...

Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 2:49 AM
Motion, a universal law that everyone knows,
Energy generates motion,
Eventually generates reaction,
I walk, I reached, but I will loss energy.
I talk, someone listened, but I will loss saliva,
I listen, I remember, but I will loss concentration,
I sleep, I regenerated, but I will loss time;
I run, I exhausted, but I regain myself.
Running like a round of life,
It has "start" & "finish",
"Challenging sport" should i name it after,
It depends on speed, timing, breathing, mentality, concentration, & determination,
We can run any further we want,
But you think is it the furthest you can do?
Legs are ours, mental is us, the "will" only move us on... and on...
Exhaustion, delibitation, tiredness, laziness, worthless, painfulness drag us from keep moving on,
"Stop moving" is a definite choice to be made,
But the implicit low voice would merely say "keep moving...",
In the mean time, what will you believe?
The painful, tiredness you're feeling now,
or
The "will" to get moving on.
Any seconds would be the decision,
Keep refreshing your mind, for the choice to be made, again and again...
No one willing to compete with you, but yourself.
From the starting point till the very finishing point,
Only the "will" will help you measure the distance.
Along the distance going through, just a progress learning yourself again from the beginning,
And you will know what will be the finest.

1 Responses to Run for your life...

  1. Akira 思胜 Says:

    Bravo for this post! Kinda like it! :)

    Well, we do have choices in our life, just depend on how you grab it, either you hold it, or lose it only.

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com