Hmm..miserable~

Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 11:58 PM
Long time dint write an article till now since the final day of my exam. Hmm.. nowi think i have to ended my "job" as the Freeman, Ive found a job and it will be not as bad as i think. Im gonna serve people as a waiter. As usual, anxiety comes before the real thing happens and this is the real me. Im always worry about something yet to be happen and always thinking of the worse scenario. OMG, im so pessimistic ... I dont know why also... It seems a fine job for me but it needs lilttle skill being the waiter. For me, it is a first time job and also...a new experience for myself and this is what i need. But i have some doubtful thoughts sometimes... maybe I dont have the confidence for this. But anyway, "Try first, if dont like then toss it" this is my principle flowing in my mind while choosing some songs LOLz...but for this job, i think im gonna go for a many tries. Not to give up so early or too soon.

My heard seems a maze like, i was the pacman inside and still seeking the way to end the game, and still seeking the way. Perhaps till tomorrow when i go to work, I will be the pacman who found out the sun or moon or stars leads me to the exit. Now, perhaps i shouldnt too upset or too worry about something. I always told myself everything will go fine, as always it goes fine...but I hope it really goes fine as i expected ...

Hmm...hope i will have a good time working there. It supposed an opportunity for myself to try something new, but also I have to give the confidence to them and also myself, at least for a chance for both to try... LOLz... im crapping lots huh... seems tomorrow I will have more thoughts to write over here.

Anyway, even though i will be working on the time that everyone off-work, but also have to work...at least the first day though... so I have to ganbantte neh... g
ood day everyone^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com