Hmm...180* change???

Friday, December 15, 2006 at 7:51 AM
It had been a great day for me, especially today, 14/12 because today it was an exercise day for me ^^ In the morning i went for soccer, then in the afternoon i went for badminton somemore. I should say that Its a fully scheduled day with sports activities, and somemore when i got back I was totally wasted T.T# tired, keep sweating, and steaming of course^^. But then the next day I had some activities to follow with. Hmm...kinda busy day for me T.T

Then It had been the another day. Today I suppose to say that I was kinda noob, because I was feeling strangely, like Im not feeling my real myself. And moreover, i was so speechless compared to normal days and I couldnt even talk about some topics to last longer. I was totally feel dissapointed and felt so dumb about myself >.<# Hmm..maybe my old sickness back again or maybe I lost the ability to communicate with others, or even maybe long time being with same surroundings and it had been a harassment to me. OR even maybe i felt a little critism on myself. Hmm... I dont really like something, its a harassment to me sometimes, and made me felt uncomfortable sometimes...

Ah...damn it, i hate to put myself in certain circumstance that circumscribed myself. Felt like want to escape from it, but hope it can turn into better way...hope so, Im really hope so ^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com