What a day...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 at 5:24 PM
Yesterday was 28/12/05 and it was the first day i worked in a shopping mall. Im as the shirt promoter worked with a good working spirit in the morning, but what a heck, my shoe suddenly stuck off. Hence, i stick my shoe with some glue and it could be used again, but i was still worry about that, so i called my friend to bring it here...>.<# and busy searching for a new pair of shoe to "substitute" my previous one because i worried it would stuck off again. So i got a temporary one from my friend so case closed. hehe. But unfortunately...i have to work from 10am-10pm...quite long. So i just stood all day as a promoter, when i got back home, darn...both of my leg pain>.<#. So couldnt get a nice sleep. darn...tomorrow have to work... as a second day of working...what can i do??? Just can keep it up^^...

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com