Day come night go

Sunday, January 15, 2006 at 11:19 PM
Today I felt quite difficult due to shift changes, but I tried to get used to it >.<# Then today I went to my Sunday school, and hy friends and my teachers still that welcome me keekeke. I found out it was so fun having time there especially the football thingys^^. Then I had to go to work while in the afternoon time, but my friends also visited me during i was on my duty^^. But...I was kinda sad looking them walked away but i still needed to continue working(darn it...this is a must to work). Then finally i could go back from the working place and then later i found out that police sorrounded a place and i was so curious about it but i never asked about that matter, but later my friend said that it was an accident, and i checked the internet. today had fun and sadness....but tomorrow can off LOLz...good day^^

0 comments

P for Papercut. | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com